Friday, July 22, 2011

Vacation Time!!

I will be away on vacation for the next week, with no cell phone service and no Internet.  May be a good thing!  Hopefully it will be cooler there than it is here.  We will be in the beautiful Davis Mountains of west Texas at a place called Paisano Baptist Encampment where I am camp organist.  I hear that they have been getting some rain, so I sure hope that is true.  Just wish we could get some here in north central Texas!  People will cattle and horses in this area are hurting for feed.  There is a limited amount of hay available, so they are desperately trying to find ways to keep those animals fed.  Many are already having to sell off their cattle.  Let's just keep hoping and praying that rain will come soon.

Thanks to all of you who are following this blog.  I hope to get a few pieces made while I'm away and I'll be posting those when I return.  Football season will soon be upon us, so I will be busy making spirit necklaces and keychains.  Be on the lookout for those.  I do take custom order for your favorite team.  Till later . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment