Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Spring Jewelry

I spent some time today rephotographing some of my new spring pieces.  One is a pastel jade necklace and the other is a pastel cracked quartz bracelet.  Notice the theme of pastel here?  Yes, I love pastels just as I love spring.  The beads in both these pieces just breathe of springtime.  And going back to my harmony theme, to me spring is the time of year when everything seems to be in harmony.  I don't know why I feel that way.  Maybe it's because of the music of the season--the birds chirping and singing, the sounds I hear on a warm spring evening when it's warm enough to go out and sit on my deck.  Just the thought of music I know about spring brings warm feelings and those lovely harmonies float around in my head just like the harmony of those beautiful pastel beads.  So I hope my new photos give just a little justice to the beauty of those jewelry pieces.  It's hard to capture beauty in a photo, and even harder to capture the warm feelings that beauty brings.  So please forgive my meager photography attempts.  Take a look and tell me what you think. They are in my Etsy shop. http://www.texasnan.etsy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment