Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'm Honored--The Liebster Award

I am so excited that Jules of Studio Jules wrote about my blog and one of my pieces.  It is such an honor and thrill to be noticed by others and have your creations written about.  Jules is a creator, too.  She designs quilts and has shops on ArtFire and Etsy that you need to visit.  After all, we WILL have cooler weather--hard to believe, I know--and you will be wanting a nice quilt to snuggle under.  Make a visit to her blog too.  She has some really interesting insights posted there, both personal and creativity related.  She has also just recently been awarded a Liebster Blog award by one of her blog readers, which means Favorite Blog, and she has passed it on to me.



The idea is to create a post with a link back and choose 5 other blogs with under 200 followers to do the same.  I'm hoping to capture a few followers and help others in the process...so here goes.






If you visit each blog and follow each one you like the numbers will increase dramatically and you will have made numerous new friends and contacts!



1 comment: