Tuesday, August 23, 2011

More Jewels--Greens and Pinks

It seems as though I was in a green and pink creative frenzy yesterday.  The first inspiration came from some luscious fuchsia agate beads that I ordered just recently and were laying on my work table just begging to be strung.  So as I pulled out my other pink beads to see what I wanted to use with them, I spied some ice flake glass beads in green and pink watermelon colors that had been in my bead stash for a long time.  I guess thinking about how good a slice of watermelon would be on a hot August day put me in the mood to use some of those beads to make something.  No, I didn't add them to the fuchsia agates--those deserved their own grouping of pinks--but I did find some apple green chalk turquoise that I thought looked marvelous with those green and pink beads and I used them in a bracelet that I suppose I could call my fruit salad bracelet.  Anyway, the refreshing fuchsia, almost reminding me of fresh raspberries, along with the watermelon and apple green beads seemed to help make the day a little more bearable.  Hmmm.  Perhaps I should take inspiration from those colors and have a fresh fruit salad for lunch!

Here's pictures and these are all in my Etsy shop.

Fuchsia Agate with Pink Crystals and Fuchsia Ice Flake Glass

Pink Crystals - Pink Lemonade, anyone?

Apple Green Chalk Turquoise with Watermelon Ice Flake Glass and Green Crystals

Watermelon Ice Flake Glass and Green Crystal on Kidney Earwires

No comments:

Post a Comment